Features and Benefits
- The Dualer IQ Pro is a battery powered ROM testing system, which allows for unprecedented mobility.
- Easy-to-read 2.5” diagonal backlit Liquid Crystal Display (LCD).
- Straightforward and easy to navigate menus and testing screens.
- Test settings can be changed to accommodate many different testing goals.
- Test data for up to 20 tests with up to 6 repetitions per test are stored on the Dualer IQ Pro until deleted, which allows for the freedom of testing now, and reviewing the tests at a later time.
- Impact resistant Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) plastic housings.
- Ergonomic designs.
- Functions in Dual or Single inclinometry modes.
- Designed to meet testing criteria for published research.
- Solid-state accelerometer sensors for increased reliability and accuracy.
- Long life rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery, no replacement batteries needed.
- Auto-rep, Dynamic and Static measurement modes.
- Static: Calculates anatomic angles based on two stationary landmarks
- Dynamic: Examiner measures functional ROM through opposing joint motions using a common neutral zero point
- Auto-rep: Automatically detects ROM end points after examiner establishes neutral zero
- Testing displays Total ROM, Primary value, Secondary value, Test number, Repetition, Mode
- Magnetic rail attachments for easier alignment with anatomical landmarks.
The following upgrade products are available:
EasyDocs™ Software - Enter Dualer IQ Pro test data into your PC with this keyboard entry software. EasyDocs Software maintains your test data, with the option to print computerized reports in both narrative and data formats. With EasyDocs you can quickly and easily create cutting-edge data and narrative reports.
For easier impairment rating, Easy Docs has an optional AMA licensed Impairment Module. The Impairment Module automatically calculates test validity and impairments to the whole-person level based on your test data.
For more information on upgrades, contact your JTECH sales representative or call JTECH at (800) 985-8324 or (385) 695-5000.