Notice: Tracker Freedom instruments are precision medical devices and should be treated with care. Avoid dropping, banging, or other impacts to the instruments. Use only within designated operating temperatures.
When Tracker Freedom instruments are not in use, store them in the protective carrying case. The receiver can remain plugged into the computer.
1. Store in an area with a controlled temperature within the recommended temperature range.
Important Notice: Never store Tracker Freedom instruments in an automobile, except when transporting them, regardless of the season.
2. If instruments are stored for periods longer than 30 days, recharge batteries before using.
Warning: Keep dry, do not immerse any part of any Tracker Freedom instrument, transceiver, receiver, or accessory in water or any other fluid. Tracker Freedom instruments and accessories are non-sterile devices and are not compatible with sterilization techniques, such as autoclave.
• Do not autoclave Tracker instruments or accessories.
• Do not clean with solvents, disinfectant or abrasive materials.
1. Wipe surfaces with a soft, damp cloth and mild soap.
2. Remove any soap residue with a clean cloth dampened with clean water.
1. Use a dry cotton cloth to wipe the exterior of the Receiver.
• CaviWipes disinfecting Towelette
◌◌ Use only as directed, following all instructions and warnings on the CaviWipes
Warning: Follow all directions as specified by the CaviWipe product being used. Allow devices to dry before use.
Tracker Freedom devices have no associated methods of preventative inspection.
Tracker Freedom devices are not user serviceable and do not include a service manual.
For any service including maintenance, repair, and calibration, contact JTECH Medical Customer Support at 1-800-985-8324 or 1-(385) 695-5000