Tracker™ Software will request a zero calibration of an instrument the first time it is used in a 24-hour period to ensure the accuracy of data collected. In addition, you may perform a zero calibration outside of the standard prompted zero calibrations.
1. Select Zero Calibrate from the system drop-down menu and the instrument that you would like to zero calibrate.
2. Press the “On” button to turn the instrument on.
Note: The value displayed in the upper right-hand corner of the Zero Calibration screen is the raw value that will be captured when the zero calibration is performed. A Ø symbol indicates that communication with the instrument has not been established.
3. Make sure there is no weight or force applied to the instrument, and the instrument is in a neutral position. For example, make sure the muscle tester is turned so the testing pad faces up and nothing is touching it.
4. Click "Zero" to zero calibrate the device.
5. Compare the current zero calibration data with the previous calibration data and the factory calibration data. If the data vary by more than 5%, contact JTECH Customer Service.
While perusing our support articles, if you find an article confusing or you feel it could be written better, just click add a comment and leave your concerns.
Our Customer Service department will attempt to address your concerns as soon as possible. Thank you for helping JTECH help you☺